Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Polariod Quebec Night Shots

 In the past four out of five years I have had to work on my birthday. This year was one of those years. I was in Quebec Canada and we were scheduled for a night shoot then it started raining. It was like Mother Nature wanted me to have the night off. I really wanted to walk around and see the city so I set out in the rain. Walking in the rain at night with my camera in hand was one of the Best birthdays ever. I don’t like all the build up the birthdays and holidays have. It's nice when things just happen.








8 comments:

Rebecca said...

Extremely beautiful, happy birthday:)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

Unknown said...

Hi Ian,
my name is Erika, I came across your blog through the wonderful Kandee Johnson!
I am from Montreal, 2hours from quebec, but I've been there a couple times and I find that it is such a beautiful city and your pictures are really amazing! Last year I went up there and it was raining, I walked around the entire city alone, under the rain visiting for 2 das, I took alot of pictures too! It was really nice! I am glad you loved it, thank you for sharing, your pictures are amazing!
Have a nice day and Happy Birthday

Scrap by Heart said...

Love, love love your photos!

Tyler Busby said...

What kind of Polaroid did you use for this? And Camera format? They are very cool.

ian ruhter photography said...

I used the a land camera and the impossible film Chocolate

www.españa-3d.com said...

This will not have effect as a matter of fact, that's what I suppose.

Unknown said...

When I'm free of expense, I generally scan online journals on the web. I'll bookmark this webpage and share it with my friends and colleagues. P.S.Qualified dissertation writing services can be purchased at http://dissertationwriting.services/.